I'm Rami Pasanen (also known as Rampastring), a programmer, gamer, game designer and an IT student in University of Jyväskylä.
On this page you'll find information on me and my projects.
- Age: 22
- Gender: Male
- Location: Finland (Jyväskylä / Kuusamo)
- Fields of study: Mathematical information technology, pedagogics, mathematics
- Hobbies: Programming, PC gaming, roleplaying, board games, skiing, dancing
Programming / scripting / markup etc. languages
- x86 Assembly Language
- Visual Basic.NET
Technologies / APIs / etc.
- Java Server Pages (JSP)
- XNA Framework
- Windows Forms
- Windows Presentation Foundation
2D Graphics, examples of what I can do
Open-source programming projects
- MonoGame / XNA CnCNet Client, an interface for setting up and playing classic Command & Conquer games online. Powers about 75 000 unique players each month at the time I'm writing this.
- Rampastring.XNAUI, a MonoGame / XNA Framework UI library. Used in the CnCNet client (linked above).
- CnCNet TS patches, this is not really "my own" project but I've contributed. Hacks and patches written in x86 ASM and C for fixing bugs in and extending the Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun game engine.
Game mod projects
Projects made on University of Jyväskylä's Youth Game Programming courses
Game mod projects that use my code (but I'm not actively involved in them)
I also have many private programming projects. Maybe you'll hear more of them one day when they're hopefully complete :)
Profiles on other sites